Bioequivalence analysis - two-period, two-treatment crossover trial
At least five columns with labels as listed below:
- - id: a number or text label to identify each subject;
- - treat: treatment identifier. (Note: Coding of treatment and reference groups should be such that the Reference group code precedes the treatment group code alphabetically or numerically. For example "R" for reference and "T" for treatment (or 1 and 2);
- - period: identifier for period (usually 1 or 2);
- - sequence: identifier for treatment sequence for each subject;
- - value: the raw (untransformed) data value to be used in the analysis;
- - include a header of column names;
- - column order is unimportant; and
- - additional columns can be included and will be ignored.
Outputs are a table and plot of the following values:
- - analysis of variance table;
- - summary of period and sequence data;
- - summary table of mean differences;
- - bioequivalence comparisons; and
- - plot of IVP/RVP geometric means ratio.